The DVD "How Fi Dance Reggae" is a DVD that will help you to learn the latest Jamaican dances and gives you 'right from the hot spot' information about the dances and the people involved. This is what you will see :
The DVD features professional dancers, several of whom have been on many music videos including Sean Paul, Lil' Kim and Wayne Wonder to name but a few.
- Instructional Piece: Professional dancers show you how to dance the latest reggae dances. This part will highlight the most popular reggae dances on the island and the United States. This instructional section shows step by step movement for new reggae dances. These are some of the latest dances featured here : Egyptian Dance, Row De Boat, Signal Da Plane, Higha Level, Matrix, Blase and Ponytail.
- Short movie: Watch reggae dancers star in this short movie.
- Exclusive footage from Jamaica of the newest Reggae dances.
- Footage of the “HOW Fi DANCE Reggae” dance team in action.
- Interview with the godfather of reggae dancing "Boggle". You’ve heard of the “Boggle Dance”. Now see the man himself, Boggle!
- Footage from the 2003 Fully Loaded in Negril, Jamaica.
- Footage from the 2003 Dance Hall Queen competition in Mobay, Jamaica.
- Introduction of "Natty Paul", the “HOW Fi DANCE Reggae” tour guide.